A few causality-related papers have recently been posted on my website:
- R-357: J. Pearl, “On Measurement Bias in Causal Inference,” http://ftp.cs.ucla.edu/pub/stat_ser/r357.pdf
- R-358: J. Pearl, “On the Consistency Rule in Causal Inference: An Axiom, Definition, Assumption, or a Theorem?,” http://ftp.cs.ucla.edu/pub/stat_ser/r358.pdf
- R-359: J. Pearl, “Physical and Metaphysical Counterfactuals,” http://ftp.cs.ucla.edu/pub/stat_ser/r359.pdf
- R-360: J. Pearl, “If Oswald Hadn’t Used Counterfactuals, My Robot Would Have,” http://ftp.cs.ucla.edu/pub/stat_ser/r360.pdf
- R-361: S. Greenland and J. Pearl, “Causal Diagrams,” http://ftp.cs.ucla.edu/pub/stat_ser/r361.pdf
As usual, comments, reservations and objections are most welcome, and can be posted on this forum.
And may that every brilliant thought be put to some good cause.